At this time, due to COVID-19, Spruce Up has decided to place our recruiting on-hold. Please send us your resume if you are interested. We continue to interview qualified candidates selectively over Zoom, but are evaluating all circumstances at this time and will keep you updated.
Our vision is to apply data-driven design to help people surround themselves with the things that make them happy. As part of our team your contributions are key in building and scaling a new shopping experience that is customer and needs based and personalized to each home. It starts from identifying and understanding our target customer and creating high engagement, high loyalty customers who rave about the Spruce Up experience.
Our people crave entrepreneurial ownership in a fast-paced dynamic environment to operate in. We are a team driven by passion in the design and lifestyle category and love being hands-on with a “get it done” attitude. Our culture is based on building a company that we can all be proud of and it is set on values of being transparent, curious, smart and collaborative while delivering results.
We're looking for a seasoned eCommerce marketer based in Seattle, WA. The Marketing Director is core part of our growing team and in charge of building and scaling our customer base and a new end-to-end shopping experience that is customer and needs based and personalized to each home. It starts from identifying and understanding our target customer and being data-driven in building and executing customer lifecycle marketing programs that create high engagement, high loyalty, high NPS customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own and drive marketing strategy including top-line member growth, retention and profitability by designing and executing marketing campaigns that drive brand, product and business objectives.
- Balance a practical mindset with a creative business acumen and lead cross-functional teams and partners through complex marketing operations
- Lead marketing programs with focus on measurement and KPIs: word of mouth, partner marketing, influencer marketing, paid social, email, SEO/SEM, PR and events.
- Built and executed marketing strategy in eCommerce industry with track-record in customer growth and retention while maintaining healthy ROI. LTV and CAC are part of your everyday vocabulary.
- You have led successful social influencer marketing campaigns, paid and organic, with a keen eye on what and how to communicate to the millennial audience
- You have set up and scaled paid social programs with a data-driven approach to optimization
- Ability to hire, mentor and retain talent in a rapidly growing team
- Experience working within a start-up like environment with ability to test and learn with customers and within the market
- You have an advanced degree, MBA from top-tier school preferred
We're on the hunt for rock star Data Scientists based in Seattle, WA. As one of the first few to join the team you will rapidly iterate towards achieving product/market fit and be a driving force scaling our “low touch” tech stack while remaining committed to reliable, available and scalable systems.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive our Artificial Intelligence strategy end to end, from evaluating user facing requirements, to defining how we measure success, to influencing system architecture, to implementation.
- Conceptualize, build, test, evaluate, and ship machine learning models.
- 5+ years experience in Data Science, preferably in (B2C) startup environment
- Passion for customer facing applications of ML, ideally recommender systems
- MS in Data Science or related analytical field. Top-tier school preferred
- Fluent in Python, SQL, current ML libraries (Scikit, PyTorch, FastAI, etc).